Aitutaki’s boutique bungalow resort with the mostest …
Imagine … being on your own private island resort looking out at the world’s most beautiful lagoon – yet still having access to so many creature comforts, conveniences and indulgences ….
Facilities, Features & Services at The Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa include:
- Best location in the Cook Islands – nothing can beat being directly on the world’s most beautiful lagoon … the only resort located right on Aitutaki Lagoon (check out the map). WOW!
- Best views in the Cook Islands – imagine looking out at these jaw-dropping views from your own private island resort … the only private island resort in the Cook Islands. WOW!
- Best beaches in Aitutaki – long swathes of secluded champagne sand beaches encircling your private island resort, lined with elegant coconut palms. WOW!
- Best swimming in Aitutaki – unlike other spots, here you can swim at any tide, and snorkel in the Marine Reserve which surrounds Motu Akitua. Perfect.
- Best intimate bungalow atmosphere on Aitutaki – an authentic truly Polynesian-style boutique all-bungalow resort, with all bungalows well-spaced for privacy. Really feels like staying in your own ‘native wooden hut.’ Ideal for couples in love and incurable romantics.
- Best bungalows in the Cook Islands – nothing compares with staying in a gorgeous Overwater Bungalow with the world’s most beautiful lagoon at your feet. The Cook Islands’ ONLY Overwater Bungalows. WOW!
- Best restaurant location in Aitutaki – the views from the Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill are to die for, anytime of day, and especially when the whole scene is ablaze at sunset (it’s not called Sunset Beach for nothing). Chase a cool sunset cocktail with a mouthwatering lagoonside dinner, with your toes in the sand as the moon rises and the canopy above starts twinkling with a trillion stars. A truly sublime setting.
- Best function restaurant on Aitutaki – the Bounty Restaurant provides a wonderfully spacious private function space for medium to large groups complete with an elegant high ceiling and authentic Polynesian-styling, with airy verandahs overlooking the pool and Full Moon Channel. What a memorable location!
- Best spa on Aitutaki - SpaPolynesia Spa & Beauty Therapy Centre w Couple’s Sauna & Jacuzzi. A complete spa experience, made all the more wonderful for being set on a very special piece of Paradise – Motu Akitua private island. Succumb to true tranquility.
- Aitutaki’s most sublime wedding location complete with your ‘Taputou ~ The Promise’ Wedding Package. Your Personal Wedding Planner is right here to help tailor your dream South Seas wedding – right on your own private island resort, with spell-binding views of the world’s most beautiful lagoon. An unrivalled location for your paradise wedding – especially if you’ve brought special friends and family to share it with here in the heart of the South Pacific.
- Best range of diversions on Aitutaki – including windsurfing (yes, with our compliments!), plus all of the following complimentary activities: outrigger canoes, kayaks, bicycles, coconut tree climbing & husking show, ei (lei) making, hura (hula) dancing lessons, crab hunting, crab racing, fish feeding, snorkelling, giant chess, games room, board games, in-room movies, guest library, and much more
- Best conference setting on Aitutaki – a well-equipped, ideally-sized Conference Room, along with great ‘play-time’ diversions for your participants when they’re ready for a well-earnt break!
- Unique vehicle rentals on Aitutaki - easy access to quality Vehicle Rentals and Tour Bookings through our on-site Vehicle Hire / Tour Desk, including a racy red MX5 convertible sports car, Prado and Rav4!
- Handy shopping for life’s little essentials and authentic souvenirs at the on-site Vaka Gift Shop
- Beachfront Freshwater Swimming Pool, with views across the Full Moon Channel. A great place to chill out with a good book and a cool drink.
- Godliness – there’s an on-site Guest Laundry to keep it clean
- Keep in touch with the world if you must – on-site internet booth